Tuesday, January 26, 2010

heart shaped candies





● Tiffany's - Crown Key Pendant 
● Jennifer Ouellette - Metal Flower Barrette from Barney's New York
● Love Poems by Pablo Neruda from Urban Outfitters



● The Little Book of Cocktails from Urban Outfitters
● Alexander Wang- Shoulder Back in Cream
● Lanvin- Ballet Flats 


● A Bliss Spa gift card
● A fresh bunch of tulips from the local flower shop
● A pair of crystal earrings from Anthropologie


I have to say that Valentine's day is of my most favourite holidays.
It is just so fresh and sweet. I love giving gifts and valentines and have to
admit that it is fairly exciting when I receive something in return. I have, however, found
of late that it is extremely difficult to think of gifts for one special friend in
particular. SO, in setting aside all of my pre-valentines stress I have composed
groupings of a few fantastic things that I would give to me, myself and I ; Just for fun.
Be inspired. 


xoxo







No comments: