Monday, April 5, 2010

three reasons why I should be Swedish

I rocked out to Swedish band, Miike Snow on Saturday. They are one of those bands with an incredible album AND will blow your miiind when you see them live. What was even more amazing was that I saw them last year at Lollapalooza and their concert was totally different from the one the other night. A completely different vibe. The music was fresh and alive and their performance was breathtakingly beautiful. What was better was that it was a small Toronto venue so we got to be close to the stage with fellow indie lovers.  So tempted to stalk them after the show but I thought that might be too creepy and I'm honestly not that gutsy. Next time, I promise. I apologize for the quality of my photos, iphone lover was all that I had to my name.

Reasons Why I Should be Swedish:

1) Incredible music
2) The men have sweet beards
3) Their iconic woodland creatures are the shit 
    
But I will settle with being part Finnish, embracing my Scandi roots is legit

xoxo




1 comment:

ramblingman92 said...

SO LUCKY!
I'm sooo glad you went. I hate not being nineteeen!

Love your blog Carson and LOVE Art Attack btw.

Shaikhh. :)