Monday, November 22, 2010

Peaches and Cream

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.” Nietzsche









My morning started out fairly badly today. I have a black eye and a headache and I'm out of vegetables amongst other tragic happenings. But what I've come to realize is that bad days come and go. Even though it's cloudy, the sun will come out again and leave me sun-kissed peaches and cream. Sometimes its important to get out a good cry and let something warm you up, kiss your skin, refresh you. These photos make me think about my childhood a little bit, but further the convergence between my 'youth' and my 'adulthood.' I will forever be compelled to build forts, make crafts and day dream until the stars come out. Never fail to recognize your youth, you are not doomed by age. Try being kids again today chickens! I know it has saved my life 

No comments: