Thursday, March 8, 2012

Current Obsession: Pastels




 ___________________________________________
If you haven't noticed by now, candy-like colour and texture tempt my ever thirsty palate. I'm inspired by pastels and femininity, the mixture of masculine lines and natural feminine beauty.  Savouring a 'deliciousness' in things, I share with you my happy thoughts through, often, the rose coloured lenses that display them for me. 

Flowers in my apartment are like a breath of fresh air. Coral flats with a pair of jeans leave me with a certain tang of tartness all day long. And the bubble gum pink mini pompom chicks that were absolutely necessary to buy are currently lined neatly on top of my computer. 

Coming from a recent colour hater, I feel that my fear for candy coated accents, diminished obviously by a longing for Spring/Summer, kept me in the binds of Winter even throughout the warm seasons. I love bright lingerie, the warmth of my NARS Orgasm blush and pops of colour in my stack of soft angora sweaters. Colour seems to make life so much sweeter.

What tickles your sense of 'delish'? 

No comments: