Friday, March 23, 2012

To me, beauty is clean, natural, and refreshing.. Made-up of tiny luxuries it should make us feel special every time we pick up a bar of soap 




______________________________

I'm obsessed with pretty bathrooms. 
Trays of the greatest products and perfect scents, marble countertops  
and flowers always, paint a picture of 
the contents of my dream bathroom.
~
I caught myself admitting to the effort that goes into establishing 'natural
beauty' and wanted to primp my vanity. Into the Gloss is a daily read and I can't 
help but to fall head over heals for the sophistication of the countertops of
its contributors. There is much to be said about a woman who knows and
appreciates beauty.
~
Inspiration for me always comes from Elizabeth O whose look
warms and highlights her best features. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful skin..
The basic routines of my favourite women inspire the way I 
look at make-up and products. Last summer I was given a bar of
Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino and it is, to this day, one of my favourite 
things. My mother's keen eye for colour and application as well as 
her love for nice things teaches me to respect quality and to try new 
things with my makeup everyday. 
~
Beauty is lovely, liberating, personal, and should always 
invigorate our attitudes just as it does our countertops. 

What is the one product you cannot live without? 

No comments: