Thursday, April 12, 2012


___________________________________

I've recently rekindled the flames of passion between me and my camera, Ronaldo. Luckily, he's made his way back into my heart (apartment) and I'm hoping to share some photos of my life 
with you very soon.

Blogging makes stealing so easy. I get a delicious taste of my ideal life through the lens of my favourite photographers and often forget about the lovely, inspiring things that surround me in my own space. Recently I've noticed that we can shop online without actually buying anything, can travel to far off lands without actually leaving our beds, and we can meet the most incredible people without actually having to speak to them. No wonder my wanderlust is going nuts.. 

My reflections usually focus on finding a balance and today I can't help but to question the nature of our love for observation and timidness toward participation.  

No comments: