Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little change of approach

Revamping my life a little bit.
Inspired by a little something that Karl said...

" The imagination can transform all sorts of personal insanity into elements of self-invention, and you need to make use of this."
                                                                                                                                           Karl Lagerfeld

To improve my wardrobe and alter my tendency to wear black, grey, white and more black I will attempt to do three things to expand my creativity.

1) Hide all of my most used pieces of clothing in a suitcase under my bed and remove it at least a month later. At this point, I will have either forgotten completely about these clothes - and the same will happen to  the people surrounding me - or found something better in the meantime.

2) Include at least one bright or textured piece in every outfit

3) Hunt for rare things (also known as thrifting and avoiding those places in which I tend to buy the same things over and over again)

Tah Dah! I will let you know how this goes... Sorry no photos again, my life has been turned a little upside down lately. So excuse my lack of photographic inspiration.  And in regards to Karl's little quote there - Am I insane? A little (I have been hearing this crazy mystery beeping for the last couple days... my friends hear it to, so no worries) But I feel like I have a few personal insanities that make me who I am. Milk it! Bring me inspiration craziness

xoxo

No comments: