Sunday, March 7, 2010

pink fuzzy sweater

There is something that I love so much about fashion. Fashion will never ever betray you; Leave your closet and never explain why; make you feel smaller than a mountain; or fail to spark your imagination, your passion. Clothes will hug your curves and tell you the truth. They will fill your mind with daydreams of layers upon layers of silk and tule. Fashion is always there. It will always continue to be there. But most of all, fashion gives you the power to express your inner muchness (as the Mad Hatter would say) , to feel great and to be your most beautiful self - inside and out. It gives me courage. It gives me inspiration. It consumes me fully until I can think of nothing else. I am in love.. yes? Maybe it is a little wrong to think in such a material manner...

"The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud."   Coco Chanel

I will now commence in a full on affair with my clothes with a smile on my face bigger than anyone could ever imagine.


No comments: