Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New York City; the perfect love affair

I spent the second month of my summer in New York doing summer intensive studies program at Parsons. It was possibly the best month of my life and now looking back, it almost doesn't seem real. It was four weeks of fashion design (one semester worth of studies). I went to class everyday from 9-4 in the Parsons Fashion building in Times Square. I can definitely say that my work improved during the time I was there. Going in with zero experience in fashion was tough but an incredible challenge. Going to Parsons was such a great opportunity. I definitely want to continue with fashion eduction. I've posted some of my portfolio pieces, enjoy!

Parsons - The New School for Design 


Drawing Class - Rendering 





Fashion Concepts - Designs and Projects 

 'Opposite Designer' Project 
Dolce and Gabbana 







'Final Project'
Inspired by Sherlock Holmes 








No comments: