Monday, September 27, 2010

Not entirely there

 Usually when your favourite bloggers disappear from the blogging world they are off living their wildest dreams, travelling the world, exploring their creative energies . This is not the way it has been for me. I have been here, but not entirely here. Here in the sense that I have been sitting in the same spot for the past while but have had a negative amount of inspiration. There have literally been no delicious ideas swimming around my mind. Nothing actually. Negative. Zilch. You get the picture. I suppose there are times in your life when you lose track of things though. That seems to be the best time to clear the slate and start fresh, which is what I am going to try to do. I hope to re-create or re-draw my creativity and ideas. I need to organize my thoughts. Meaning that I am going to take an extended break from this blog and a few other things. I deleted my Twitter today! It's time to live for the real things I think. Like adventures. And... yummy soap. And... running in the rain. Giving. And telling the truth. Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is that I'll be gone for a short time, or a long time. Who knows? Maybe I'll start a different project, or not. But thank you for reading. It means a lot to me. Take care chickens

Carson

No comments: