Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Sweater Weather


We're having some strangely chilly weather today meaning that I can finally get away with wearing a sweater! You have no idea how exciting this is to me. I think that it would be more beneficial for my wardrobe if I simply disappeared in the summer months and returned for fall and winter. I am a complete failure when it comes to wearing un-cozy, un-layered clothes. Autumn is my favourite season, especially for fashion. It's a time when I can finally start bringing out stockings, boots, sweaters and jackets. Plus fall colours are to die for. If I could move to a place where it was beautiful Autumn all of the time I so would. Sidenote; I posted some pictures from our Chicago trip first then some wardrobe photos after. This is my brother, Cole.  













Jcrew faux fur collar - Jcrew cardigan - Prada braided stockings - Gap Desert boots
LCF Magazine - Prada F/W look book  

Zara black, a-line skirt dress - Barney's faux fur vest, American Apparel 70s high-wasited pants
- Zara black leather shirt 
Elle and Holt Renfrew catalogue 

Coach mink trimmed bag - A-Wang skirt, Black clogs - Jcrew velvet jacket - black stockings
- blackened accessories 

No comments: