Wednesday, February 16, 2011

blush

Yet will she blush, here be it said, To bear her secrets so bewrayed.










Nars Blush - Cactus Flower
 Nars Lip Colour - Heat Wave
 Mac Mineral Foundation 



Mac Cremesheen Glass - Partial to Pink
 Nars Blush - Super Orgasm
 Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Bettina
 Nars Polish -Arabesque 

 I've been thinking a lot about makeup during the last few days. I usually post photos with an emphasis on gorgeous hair. If you haven't noticed, I advise you take a boo through the last four months of my posts, maybe it's only obvious to me.. but today I mixed the most beautiful lip colour; a combination between 4 and 6 and ignited the fireworks. I tend to lean very much toward the natural side of things in terms of makeup. What's easiest is usually best, although I prefer to look slightly sunkissed over orange, frumpy and fake or dried up and washed out - i.e Most Laurier Girls. These are a few of my current favourite products.

No comments: