Monday, February 21, 2011

New Direction

I started this blog expecting it to turn out to be about fashion. Was I ever wrong. Everyday I find that Crown Her Queen is growing into something new. Organic, it has shaped itself into an ever-changing space for thoughts, ideas, inspiration and expression. It is wholesome and unique (if you don't mind my saying so) but not as original as its potential may allow.  Life changes and we learn to cope in whichever way we possibly can. I want to say what I want to say, do what I want to do, and see what I want to see. Crown Her Queen is a reflection of who I am, and I think that we need to get a little more real. If you don't like it - don't read it. And if you do, I love you all for exactly who you are.

"All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone will be something you'll be quite a lot. And when you're alone, there's a very good chance you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants. There are some, down the road between hither and yon, that scare you so much you won't want to go on." - Dr. Seuss 

No comments: