Friday, February 11, 2011

Pretty Little Gems

Things aren't always going to go as you wish. But one day you'll realize that everything happens for a reason.











I'm having a bit of an unpleasant day. Waterloo.. much hate. Pretty little things tend to creep their way onto my computer screen from time to time and brighten things up though. I'm in love with the whole ballet thing that happened for Spring/Summer this year. It is so effortless and delicate. I've also developed a new-found-love for Mia Farrow - I'm not sure why it didn't happen sooner, but her style was just so sweet and refreshing. So nineteen-sixties classic. 

In other news, fashion extravaganza started today! New York then London and so on and so forth. It would be an absolute dream to one day make my way into one of the tents. Speaking of which I'm praying to eventually pick up a good camera and take some photos of my own. 

No comments: