Friday, December 2, 2011

I don't lead a boring life. 
I am simply bored with the life I lead. 

_____________________________
I feel that I have suffered enough minor word wounds to rightfully speak for 
my distrust of several people. Just as it would be dumb to forgive the person who
kicked dirt onto my brand-new white shoes, it would be equally foolish
to embrace the one who dampened my spirits with a few caddy, distasteful words. 
I've tried to forgive and forget. I've attempted to forgive and never forget.
But I have learned that when neither works and I'm further hurt by my own poor 
judgement to just. move. on.

Progressing toward my happily ever after, I've come to recognize the power of personal
integrity. If we don't love ourselves (as cheese-tastic as this is) we can't expect to 
move mountains. Pick up your own pieces and move forward with an air of 
confidence: a conviction of ability and expression, of creativity and buoyancy.
At the end of the day, all you really have is yourself. 

No comments: