Thursday, June 3, 2010

out and about, here and there

School is crazy. I love fashion but I have to say, it is a difficult task designing a collection in one night. There are so many projects and sometimes its hard to get a realistic grip on what I'm even doing. In other news my friend jonathan is coming to the city tomorrow and plans to spend the weekend! So excited. Planning a big vintage extravaganza. Pumped? Yes. Speaking of which I made this incredible purchase last night. I bought these incredible 80s ish boots from a store in Soho on Prince st. They are super killer, fit me perfectly and I tore my way through the entire day wearing them (which was brutal). Very worth it though!
Here are a couple pictures from my central park adventures. haha yes, geese. If you don't know that I'm a dweeb already, you should now.




No comments: